Photographer's Note

Church Saint-Corneille
Church Saint-Corneille-Saint-Cyprien mentioned in 11th century among the possessions of the abbey of Saint-Magloire in Essarts. Likely reconstruction in 16th century (weapons of the d ' Angennes destroyed(annulled) in the beginning of 19th century). Repairs in 1821 by All Saints' Day, inspector of the Buildings(Ships) of king: roof, fillers and openings. Works in the inside and in the windows by 1840. Vaults of the nef 19th century. Cemetery moved in 1863 big person(main part) - work meulire; stoneware; rubble stone; mixed device coverage (material) English tile; slate plan lengthened(stretched out) plan stage 1 couvrement vessel vault of diagonal ribs(nose cones) coverage (type) roof with long pieces; covered cog; croup; roof in pavilion
.La blessing was made in the presence of King Louis XV and of Monseigneur the Dauphin who attended all the ceremony as well as the safety which was made the same day at about 6 am in the evening.

Photo Information
Viewed: 3543
Points: 56
Additional Photos by Philippe guillard (papagolf21) Gold Star Critiquer/Gold Star Workshop Editor/Gold Note Writer [C: 18558 W: 882 N: 35054] (152381)
View More Pictures