Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great PaulVDV 2020-07-10 15:10

Hello Brenda,
Perhaps the moutsh masks on very familiar statues can convince the stubborn or those who always want to look tough to follow the recommended safety precautions.
Recently I read that young men in particular fear infection much less than they are seen as a weakling.
I was also very surprised when a Belgian journalist interviewed Americans who attended a political meeting without protection, without keeping distance and they claimed that they could not be infected.
The news that reaches us from a number of southern states is downright alarming.
Fortunately the situation in NYC goes in the right direction.
Were there already many passengers on the subway?
Best regards, Paul

Old 07-12-2020, 06:56 PM
TE Senior Member

Default To PaulVDV: The subway

Hello Paul,

Thanks for your thoughtful critiques. Both times I went into Manhattan since COVID it was on a Sunday, so the subways were not too crowded. I know there are a lot more people on the weekdays. I might take another trip into Manhattan this week if it isn't too hot. I want to get back to the Lower East Side to check out the latest street art. How is the public transportation over there?

Take good care!
Brenda