Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great macjake 2020-03-01 11:34

Hi Gert
as for my bridge photo - you're damned if you do, you're damned if you don't. If I post a standard shot of the bridge people may say its too boring or not creative enough, I show one that's unique and somewhat abstract and people say...what the heck is that? Sometimes you just can't win :) As for your shot here, as if the colorful advertisement on the glass wasn't enough to draw attention he has to add pink purple flags as well haha. Certainly your kinda shot, good thing the kids are wearing lots of colors to draw attention as well. Good to see its a recent shot, so you're out and about. cheers
Craig

Old 03-01-2020, 06:58 PM
TE Expert

Default To macjake: what the heck?

Thank you Craig.
Just because 5 out of 10 (at least a short while ago) didn't understand what we were looking at, you feel damned.
There's no need. Mysterious photos are much more interesting than the usual plain ones. Keep on surprising us!
Best wishes,
Gert
Old 03-01-2020, 07:17 PM
TE Expert

Hey Gert
sometimes you just know you don't have a post that people are interested in very much, my bridge shot has only 20 points, so only 10 people have made comments, that's very low, even with the low participation level on TE nowadays. thats ok, some photos aren't that interesting to others, that's photography