Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great jimmyjimmy 2019-09-27 19:53

Hello Piotr

Love the image for the color and clarity during what appears to be the blue hour. I like it. Maybe a crop on the top or bottom, or both would work. The gradient in the sky or the color reflection in the water. Tough choice. I am still am gravitated to the image. Very well done.

jimmy

Old 09-28-2019, 04:11 PM
TE Newbie

Default To jimmyjimmy: **

Hello Jimmy

Appreciate your comments because you do not only say what you like about the image, but also what you don't like/would like to see
I have to admit that I stopped commenting photographs for some time, because I observe that there are groups of people which just comment each other's photographs giving positive comments etc. I don't think that does any good except scoring points which I don't care about. I enjoy seeing places I have never visited and that helps me making plans for future visits.
I always do try to make the photographs as wide open as I can, which might not always be the best choice, but this is exactly what I would like to see on photographs taken by the others. Whichever lens I use - always not wide enough for me

This particular photograph was not taken during blue hour, but much later... As I was using very poor quality lens, I decided to take three photographs / different exposures and stack them into one - that helps me bringing more details into single frame. Luckily I had small portable tripod which made it possible. I suppose this makes most of my photographs kind of HDR, but not artificially created. These are genuine photographs

Anyway, I am happy to see that someone enjoys my photographs! even if it is one person only.

Have a nice day ahead!

cheers