Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great daddo 2013-05-06 16:54

Hi Sabo.It's great to see a TE member from Uzbekistan. This young mother is a real beauty and your soft treatment enhances her personality.Since you are in Uzbekistan, i have a big favour to ask of you- is one able to purchase a DVD by Sherali Joraev or his son Shohjahon? For your pleasure have a listen to one of the best songs I have ever heard in any language- it's on YouTube-Ozbekce Video Uzbek Music(7). Sherali is such an effortless singer whose voice is clear and evocative. The dancer is soooo beautiful and emotional. Have you heard of Salamat Ahmatova? Best wishes. Klaudio.

Old 05-07-2013, 06:54 PM
TE Newbie

Default To daddo: Hi :)

Hi Klaudio
Nice to meet you here and thanks for your nice comment. I'm really shocked to know that being a foreigner you listen to Sherali Joraev and shame on me Actually I don't listen to any Uzbek songs, as I prefer English songs, mostly rock. Sherali Jorayev is favourite of many Uzbeks, but mostly old generation. I remember how my grandma used to listen to him, maybe still she likes his songs. But still I will check his songs on youtube, as u advised me.
Kind regards,
Sabo