Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great LCannon 2005-03-01 22:54

The joy of skipping across the street, gazing at your new red shoes, one of the reasons I so LOVE children, and why I do what I do for work. You've captured the essence of what I love most about children, the ability to find so much joy in the simple things. Excellent capture of the look on her face, secure in the safe grip of daddy's hand.
The only thing that gets me up most days is the thought of all the children's faces I'll see during my day, it's the adults in my life that make things difficult, children rarely do!
Thank you for this lovely reminder of what it means to be a child. Wish more adults would take the time to skip across a crosswalk too!

Old 03-03-2005, 02:20 AM
TE Expert

Default To LCannon: Your comments are always a treat...

Lori, and here I find myself with four beautifully written critiques of my photos. It feels like a wonderful abundance of riches! In this, as well as the other photos, you take what is offered and allow it to resonate in your own experience, then give that back to me in the most delightful way. Thank you so much for taking the time and most importantly, for sharing your experiences. To my mind, this is by far the best of what TE has to offer those who make the choice to hang out in this corner of cyberspace. I'll definitely keep an eye on what you're doing with your new camera, so we can keep this dialogue going.
Old 03-03-2005, 06:18 AM
TE Junior Member

Default Re: To LCannon: Your comments are always a treat...

I'm certainly glad you've enjoyed my critiques as they are from my heart. Sadly my best photos are of the children I work with, but sadly because of confidentiality issues I can't post those on TL unless I wanted to go through the whole written consent of the parents ect...and I'm sure there's probably a rule against me doing so anyway. Oh the joys of working for a governmental agency! ;-)
Hopefully the "new" camera will improve the "old" photographer!