Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great paololg 2009-07-23 14:26

Yes dear Miha, I perfectly know this beautiful place because every year I am guest of the Hotel Salinera, that is situated few meters under the street. Your photo is better than mine because you have managed better the light and the colors. It has been really a pleasure to see Izola again, one of the most suggestive villages in Slovenia. Compliments!
Ciao, have a nice day!
Paolo

Old 07-23-2009, 09:39 PM
TE Junior Member

Default To paololg: Hey Paolo

Nah, I like your photo, just a tad sharp, but the view is very nice and it has a lot of detail (probably a longer focal Length). It`s rare that you can catch something extraordinary from this lookout, it`s good enough if it`s sunny, I was up there for perhaps 30 minutes, and the lighting was changing all the time, from partially cloudy, to very cloudy, to sunny, but nothing at all extraordinary - so yeah, I also shot a photo from where you`ve taken your one, and the lighting is really appauling. Later that day it started to rain like hell. :)

Hope you have a good time every year there. I dont really go often to the coast. Perhaps once a year, but not even that.

Best regards.