Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great avene 2009-06-05 22:01

I've noticed that lately for some reason the USSR is being "painted" whiter and whiter, up to the point of saying that what Stalin did was simply a "good management". not sure to laught or to cry. oh, and do you know the latest news? accoding to the Russian Ministry of Defence, Poland started WWII.

I see that my previous comment on this photo has been quoted. I wonder how and where you had to live not to care about what was happening around you in the Soviet space. may be nobody told you that things could be different?

creativity? you bet we had to be creative. I remember my cousing wanted light blue shoes to go with her wedding dress, and since it was around 1986, no light blue shoes were available, if you wanted any. so she painted her old white shoes blue. beat this in creativity!

and hell? well, ask my mother who as a child for MONTHS were made to sleep with her clothes on, because her mother didn't know, when/if in the middle of the night there would be a knock on the door...

K.

Old 06-08-2009, 03:32 AM
TE Expert

Default To avene: Light blue shoes and the commies !

Stalin was actually not so bad. Just look how many Russians he had left to live ! They have all the reasons in the world to be thankful for. And, it's nice to see those people on the streets of the Russian cities holding those portraits of the father of Russia. They really know how to say thank you ( unlike those rotten, stinky capitalists in the west).

………………………….

The story about the blue shoes…(?)
That thing could never happen in the communist Poland. We had plenty of blue shoes, and to make them black we used the tar from the roofs. It worked beautifully every single time. So, I find your complaining seriously overdue, Cristine.
…………………………….

Did Poland started the WWII ?
That's a lie. Everybody knows that it was Latvia together with the German fascists, and thanks to the intervention of the invincible Red Army - she was stopped before inducing even worse atrocities upon peace loving people of S.U.
You have the very serious gaps in your education, gal.

………………………………

Knocking on the door in the middle of the night…

What's wrong with that ... What are they complained about…?

They were sleeping when someone out there was not sleeping, working hard, trying to catch the kulaks, enemies of the people, anti revolutionaries, saboteurs from the west, spyons, traitors and those 'whites' with the clean hands.
Ugh…!

………………

BTW: People look kinda stupid in the blue shoes and I agree with the commies for not to allow their people to look stupid. There…
Someone had to think for them… Hellooooo !

……………………………