Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great Disabled_A 2008-12-18 13:46

Hello Marlene,
having observed TE well enough, with everyday close watching and looking through so many photos, I have come to the definite final conclusion: so often the best photos get no comments at all (or very few comments)!
So I'll be the second to express my opinion :)
Very colourful photo, very good composition! The flow of water over the woman looks funny, and it is curiously juxtaposed to the sticks ( sorry if I chose a wrong word?) supporting the water pipe. In any case I agree with Gert about an interesting combination of the flowers (on the left) and the woman's clothes!
I like such natural ("daily life") photos: they help us get to know the world better!
best wishes!
Elena

Old 12-18-2008, 11:35 PM
TE Junior Member

Default To fanni: I agree

Hi Elena
I agree with you and Gert and I also notice a few newcomers in the forum who have quickly observed the strange habits of the critique system. TE is titled 'Learn about the world through photography' but so often those photos where we learn the most get little response. I have observed that some members will put up very few photos (and often they will be very similar) and yet they critique the maximum 20 per day. It would seem as soon as their points grow to a number which is acceptable to them (whether it be 50 or a 100) then they post another very similar photo. I don't understand how we can 'learn about the world through photography' in this way? I guess we are all different and different things make us each happy. Marlene