Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great Benedict 2008-10-25 23:14

hi czaldy,
colorful and sophistication-filled! i recognize those fern leaves used to create that mask. Pinoys are indeed very resourceful and creative! i wish this were a larger upload tho.
Benedict

Old 10-27-2008, 09:26 AM
TE Senior Member

Default To Benedict: larger upload

Yo Bai Ben,
Unsaon man gyud pag pa dako bai?. Bacolodnons are noted for sohpistication and among other else. The Masskara fest was great with all the colorful masks and costumes, bummer lang yung street dance music nila..."tong tong tong tong pakitong kitong" maka irita pagka dugayan hahaha.
cheers,
Czaldy
Old 10-28-2008, 03:50 AM
TE Expert

Default Re: To Benedict: larger upload

sana'y malapit ka lang para personal kong ma-explain ang paggawa ng larger image. intawon gyud Bai, computer-illiterate din ako!! wala pang computer noon when i finished college..:-(

akong hibalo na ang mga taga bacolod city ay tulad din ng mga taga angeles city kasi i have had the chance to work and mingle with them. i don't need to elaborate, alam mo na 'yon....."gina piko, gina pala ang kuwarta" sort of! sophisticated talaga, LOL!
cheers as well,
Benedict