Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great tomszat 2008-09-25 14:36

Hi Jiri,
very nice colours here, I like the late evening atmosphere, the wide angle works very well, I've got the impression it is slightly underexposed, anyway, very nice work!
Regards,
Tomasz

Old 09-26-2008, 08:45 AM
TE Junior Member

Default To tomszat: Hi Tomszat,

You are right it is slightly underexposed. I've been having this problem for a while because of my laptop screen which makes my pictures brighter and when I have a look at work on a better screen I am dissapointed that is too dark.
I have changed setting of my laptop screen so I hope so that next time it will be better. I might upload brighter version as workshop.

Many Thanks

Regards Jiri
Old 10-04-2008, 12:24 PM
TE Junior Member

Default Re: To tomszat: Hi Tomszat,

Hi Jiri,
In my case it's the saturation on my laprop screen which usually looks less saturated than other screens, that's why probably some of my shots on TE looks a bit oversaturated. I find the colour and contrast settings the most disturbing and problematic thing in the camera to computer process, photos actually look different everywhere and I'm never sure what's the best settings to use. It's kind of 'guess and try' thing.
I posted workshop with improved contrast adjusted separately for the ground and sky, hope you'll like it,
thanks & best wishes!
Tomasz
Old 10-06-2008, 08:36 AM
TE Junior Member

Default Re: To tomszat: Hi Tomszat,

Many thanks for nice workshop. It looks a lot better and I will have to change the original. Very helpful workshop!

Many Regards !!!

Jiri