Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Needs Improvement paulalex32 2008-08-12 2:59

Well, you seem to have hit all the rules here so we can see you know how to follow. However, the overall image lacks originality and interest. In a word, this is really just a boring shot that is technically well represented. Cheers, Paul.

Old 08-12-2008, 10:33 AM
TE Expert

Default To paulalex32: Seeing...outstretched

Thanks for the writing comments and for your trying words that you believe on my photo "Seeing...outstretched".

first must explain me one or two 'hit rules' from all that you believe that i did not followed and not to write generalities.
second i cannot understand why the photo ' lacks of originality and interest',you must describe in details and
third that is boring, the most extraordinary and abusive word than even heard in this site for me.

My story here in TE, my conscientious tries to elevate from obscurity beauties of my country and the 20400 visits in 20 months,tells to everyone other things than that you write in your critics.

Regards,Danos