Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great holmertz 2008-05-16 8:01

Hello Joanna,
You seem to love all these people doing strange things in the streets. Another amusing glimpse of daily life, but I would have erased the foot on the right side if I were you ;-)
The WS is interesting, but then it's a totally different picture. I'm so curious about your reply to Jan.
Have a nice weekend.
Gert

Old 05-16-2008, 03:36 PM
TE Junior Member

Default To holmertz: The answer

Hej Gert
At the beginning Jan wrote that this shot includes material for more than just one pic and that he'd rather concentrated on the man with frying pans and dogs. I disagreed, because I think each of those people alone in the frame would be deprived of context and wouldn't be so interesting as coexisting with others. I wrote that if there was someone I'd like to remove, it would be the girl on the right.
Oh, I didn't notice Jan's workshop before! Interesting, but - as I wrote - we see the man out of context. I believe in my shot the man looks bit out of place in ordinary street and that's good for the picture;-)

You're right about the foot, I should have removed it.Thank you for your visit
Have a nice evening!
Joanna