Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great pboehringer 2007-12-26 7:36

John,
What??? YOu posted this shot almost 1 1/2 months ago and over 200 people looked into it and only a single person left a critique? Shame on all these people! What were they thinking?!
A very opportune moment with perfect light conditions as it almost always is when a rainbow is there. If you have a polarizing filter I would recommend that at the next rainbow session. It enhances the colors of the rainbow significantly and makes it shine.
Regards, Peter

Old 01-19-2008, 11:07 PM
TE Newbie

Default To pboehringer: from John

hi peter thank you for your kind comments, ive not had much time of late for my passion due to work commitments, funny you say about the polarizer i had one that day but earlier I got my camera out of the bag and the filter had come loose on the camera and fell off, thus got covered in mud and well in the conditions of the day I couldnt properley clean it so I had to do without. The next few weeks I can get back to what i love doing and commit more to this site and I will look forward to your superb images, speak soon and kind regards John.