Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great broglia 2007-10-30 14:30

That's a cracking scanner you have there Hugh. The colours again are excellent - the light pouring through the mist the icing on the cake. I like the way you've placed the character, seemingly in awe of the distant and mysteriously hidden falls. TFS, Roberto

Old 10-30-2007, 09:50 PM
TE Senior Member

Default To broglia: Scanner

It's a thing of beauty, this scanner, Roberto. I can't believe how great it is. It's just Nikon's bottom-of-the-line model, (about $550 US), but it's light-years above the flatbed I was using. I really love this digital ICE function it has to eliminate scratches and dust. Now that I have this thing, I'm starting to feel the urge to go out and shoot film again. It just seems to open up many possiblilities. Anyway, thanks for the nod. That is a beautiful place, though I heard it's been developed a lot over the years. This was really early in the morning. I woke up and saw that woman standing there just communing with the place. Best, -Hugh