Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great asajernigan 2007-09-18 3:38

Bulent,
This definitely does not look like my commute to teach my classes! A drive like this would probably be good for the blood pressure, not like my drive. The scenery here is outstanding and you captured it at just the right moment with the fog and the rays of the sun streaking through the trees. Your composition is great using the tree line to form a diagonal through the photo and using the roadway to lead the eye through the shot. The lighting and colors are great with nice sharpness and DOF.
TFS,
Asa

Old 09-18-2007, 03:08 PM
TE Expert

Default To asajernigan: Battlefield...

Hello Asa,

I was a few minutes late to class, having taken the time to set up a tripod. When I was a student, there was an unwritten rule that the the students would wait five minutes per degree that the professor had earned. I have four degrees, and I would like to think that the students would wait a 5-10 minutes, but I suspect they would try to escape after 5-6 minutes. A good friend, Norman Ramsey, has six earned degrees, and even he may not have been able to keep them from leaving past 5-10. Having said all this, I am rarely late to my classes.

Thanks for the note. It is a very pretty drive.

Bulent