Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great Dpbours 2007-09-12 2:26

Hello Eric!

Hmmm, what to say? I feel it's more a heavy-post-processing shot for treklens. Then again, it is a daring point of view. Maybe it's just me, but I have a hard time to believe it's just 'a creative use of over-exposure'. Then again, if that would have been the case, it is an unimaginable photograph ;-).

Have a good day!
Dennis

NB: Adjustment of my critique...
After your reply Eric, I have to apologize for jumping to conclusions when it comes to post-processing. This shot is seemingly impossible I thought, but you managed!!! As such, an incredibly shot and worth the dark green for sure. The work of an artist it is. And thanks for putting me back on track! ;-)

Old 09-12-2007, 08:39 AM
TE Expert

Default To Dpbours: heavy-post-processing shot

Hi dennis,

you'd be surprised to know that apart from the final cross processing i did on this one, it all came through like this. By the way, you can see the b&w version as a ws, without the cross processing step.

take care
Eric
Old 09-12-2007, 09:24 AM
TE Expert

Default Re: To Dpbours: heavy-post-processing shot

Wow, that is impressive!!! I thought the workshop was only a black and white version of a heavily pp-ed shot... I'm sorry for jumping to conclusions too quickly... :-0

Then I have to re-write my critique.... ;-)

Greetings! Dennis