Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great rigoletto 2007-09-11 5:34

Hi Anellise,
I think you made a right decision by staying in TE. The image with its religious reference makes your beholders gape in awe. But i am sure that you want to hear some real critiques here >:D
1-The horizon is tilted. If you happen to include a seascape in your photo, you MUST pay attention to the horizon, even if it is of secondary concern. But i guess, you wanted to keep the ship standing straight, therefore you did not intend to normalize the tilt...
2- The sunny place is (slightly, not so much) overexposed. But who does not like an overexposed sun? And if you arranged your exposure value according to the sun, the other places in the photo would be totally lost in darkness. In addition, the overexposure may not be criticized if you add a holy meaning to that light. The Holy light should look as bright as it can :))

The crop, layers of clouds and different lights, placing of the ark, and overall, the realization of the idea are just superb. Congrats :)
Deniz

Old 09-11-2007, 12:59 PM
TE Expert

Default To rigoletto: :)

hi deniz
....wowwww...great critique...a real one :)

i try my best like i told you..i΄m here to learn so are welcome all your advices dear deniz

thanks for your critique and hope you gonna be around to tell the truth all time :)
take care
greeting from iceland,anellise