Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great seb_p 2007-01-30 8:45

Interesting picture Jay. I like your note since it give us clues on were to look to get all the detail. The boats (by the way the other on is on the other side of the dock, since we see it's antena), the colors of the floats and the ice in the background. I would maybe like to see better detail in the vegetation in the b-g, but in the light conditions, I don't think it would be possible.

Thanks for sharing,

Seb..

Old 01-31-2007, 08:56 PM
TE Junior Member

Default To seb_p: Background vegetation...

I refer you to a WS which was done by Loot... He took a similar situation and turned these dark fir trees into sticks that looked like a burnt forest... Generally this dark and shaded areas are just that. Dark and shaded. Personally I don't miss the detail, as long as the silhouette is sharp. Thanx for your visit and comments eh! J.
PS I still have to answer that question on the "other side"... Been there little if at all.
Old 01-31-2007, 10:10 PM
TE Junior Member

Default Loot

Is this his member name? If so, I can't find any pictures of this guy or any workshops... I'd like to see this picture!

Seb..
Old 02-02-2007, 06:12 AM
TE Junior Member

Default Re: Loot

Yup, member handle; check TN, Solar Pillar...