Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great Angelillo 2006-08-27 5:04

Hi Dmitri.

It's the first time I see a shot of you, welcome to T, a very nice place for enjoy and learning. I like a lot this shot, the sharpen is good, the light reflected in the fence and the lights and shadows in the field. The sky is too really beautiful. It has a big sense of depth. Perhaps it would better if you avoid to place the horizon in the center. I think it's not ever necessary, but in this case if you crop a little bit of the bottom, just for keep the fence, moving the horizont of the center, the outcome is a little better. I would do a WS for see it, but isn't possible. I've learned here to try and try many possibilities. Thanks for sharing.

Old 08-28-2006, 02:27 AM
TE Newbie

Default To Angelillo: Thanks for the comment

Hi Angel!

Thank you for the productive and useful comment.

I browse your photos and found them beautifully composed and very interesting. Perspective and other elements organized perfectly. Are you studied the subject? It feels like you are professional artist or architect.

Thanks
Dmitri
Old 08-29-2006, 10:39 AM
TE Senior Member

Default Hi, Dmitri

Thanks, Dmitri for your reply. No, I don't have studied nor the photography neither architecture.I'm philosohpy teacher. I thank you really for your nice words. I'm only an interested amateur. I know after two months here, seeing photos every day, thinking about them for the critiques, reading the critiques the others give my shots... I know I've improved a little bit. TE is trule a beautiful place for learn. I hope you'll enjoy too.

My best regards, Dmitri. Thank you very much.

Angel.