Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great KevRyan 2006-05-20 16:42

I meant to write about this one ages ago and then missed doing so.....and Kaj is right this is a very creative shot - must be all those chillies have had an effect on you! Great note - if we all adopted a one nation approach instead of letting people with silly ideas define Britain through some 'glorious' past then the 'English' could enjoy their minority celebration in peace - who do they think they are anyway - it's time they worked it out and joined Britain and the Commonwealth in creating a brighter future for the world instead of moaning about lost worlds which never existed ........your picture is a symbol of a brighter world - I've never seen the flag look more peaceful ...and feminine!

Old 05-21-2006, 10:48 PM
TE Newbie

Default To KevRyan: Cheers Kev

Hi Kev

Thanks for taking a look at this one, I really value your comments as you are extremely astute with a dash of humour! Just thought to post this picture as didn't really find much celebration on TE so thought I'd contribute.
Will be posting some more pictures soon, I think some from the Loughborough "Picnic in the park" event but have been so ridiculously busy.
Blame me for the feminine look of this flag!

Trish

P.S.It was lovely to meet you and your wife in person, you're different to what I expected, though in a good way!