Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great Vicky 2006-04-23 16:18

As a true blue patriotic Brit (an English Brit!), I really appreciate this picture! Unfortunately, I believe your note to be true and I am always saddened by the gradual chipping away of our English culture by one means or another. Your shot is a pleasant reminder that all is not yet lost and I appreciate it's appearance on this site today. It's well framed by the branches, and I agree with Kajal, I wonder if it would have had more impact if the flag was sharp and the surroundings slightly blurry. Never mind, it's a well chosen subject and deserves it's place here today. Well done, Best wishes, Vicky

Old 04-24-2006, 12:20 AM
TE Newbie

Default To Vicky: Patriotism is dead?

Hi

Thankyou so much for your views, it's great to hear from other Brits, I starting to get to know a few on TE.
Yes, it's sad that the English are slowly losing their identity and people seem to be reluctant at realising what a fantastic heritage they have - very unique it has an important place historically.
I did wonder about taking a shot of the flag as a sharp image but I messed up that attempt!
Thanks again,

Trish