Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great saharafree 2006-03-14 17:44

Hi Sara ! i have to force my glance to glipmse the houses you mentioned , anyway your pictures are far original , i imagine all the people trying to look for the inimaginable angle to draw all the golden lane or snapping the same picture queuing in mala Strana ...it happened to me visiting your country , in Brugge , just a corner with a perfect view of the main tower of the main square ...just pulling to get a gap and get the camera free to shot ... if you have stayed in Spain you would have seen as more weird things are considered as masterpieces (just a 30 min stroll across Reina Sofia modern art gallery ...My vote for your originality

Kisses

Miguel

Old 04-16-2006, 03:46 PM
TE Newbie

Default To saharafree: thank you - and sorry it took so long ;-)

Hola Miguel,

thank you for your comment on my Prague picture - sorry it took me so long to reply, I only just read it (internet access has been a bit of an obstacle lately) Anyway, thank you very much for your compliment :-)) I had to reduce the size of the picture to post it, but on the original one it's easier to see the reflection of the street. I had a look at your pictures - do you realize that you seem to have a preference for BLUE? ;-) it's a colour that comes back in a lot of your pictures! I wrote a comment to your picture 'Ocιano' - why did you give it that title? You must have a good sense of humour, because I was so intrigued by the door and the shadow of the lamp that I didn't even wonder 'where is the ocean?' until after I posted my comment !;-) Very cheeky...it really made me smile! Am planning a short trip to Madrid end of the month, and I will look out for those "masterpieces" you mentioned ;-) Feliz Pascuas (hope I said it right), Sara