Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great jinju 2006-02-23 3:35

Kev,

you fill the frame with such a nice array of symbols. The investment company whose doors are shut to him. The pathetic collection of loose change in his case and what I imagine is a large amount of cash handled in transactions behind the doors. Even the man entering the frame, which could be a nuissance in the composition works due to what he is carrying. The ubiquitous cardboard box, sort of a symbol of being on the down and out and on the street. Sad as that may be what he sleeps in while the company builds homes. Well seen compo Kev.

Old 02-23-2006, 10:34 PM
TE Expert

Default To jinju: Do you detect the potential for envy .......

...in the look of the houseowning guy carrying the box - going home with his latest catch - the music machine, the TV, the video player or whatever - but here is this guy expressing himself on the street .....and as Jerzy hints at.........being free...........BUT....it's ALL samsara....and it's ALL dreams and all the fine distinctions in between the concept and the action....

haven't much time to critique right now ........be around the w/e

early start tomorrow - really exciting group of young photographers I'm working with as they prepare a single image for exhibition - a group exhibition - the work they are doing on the way is fantastic!!!

best wishes Kev

where in Canada did you live?

Still can't quite believe we chose BC ..but anyway we did!!!

kev