Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great david 2006-02-08 8:31

this is on my list of places to go ... i definitely want to photograph this.

i like your perspective and how you've got a few people in your shot to give us a true indication of how big the colliseum really is.

i'm a bit worried about your post production editing. the sky looks a little strange and pixelated, especially around the edges of the colliseum.

great shot though! well done!

Old 02-08-2006, 03:46 PM
TE Newbie

Default To davidsmeaton: Coliseum

Thanks David, it is well worth visiting, I had to wait to later on in the day as to get so little people in my picture as there are hundreds of tourists. I did not go into the coliseum itself as there were big queues and my friend who I was with at the time said you can only walk through a guilded path and you dont get the full effect of the place, so being outside gives you more feel to what it would of been like in days of its use by using ur own imagination. As to the sky I wanted that effect when I was editing it to give it a more haunted feel i guess. Hope the notes help regards John.