Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great singuanti 2005-05-22 0:04

Wow Mr. Wes this is awesome! This is a stunning use of your cameras abilities to get this great shot. I think you found the perfect shutter speed. If you really want to get crazy with this sort of shot you want a neutral density filter, but you did admirably without one. Good job of holding it up against the tree. Now you've got me of thinking of going up to the mountains around me tomorrow to see if I can do anywhere near as well as you did here. Excellent shot Wes!

Old 05-22-2005, 07:58 AM
TE Senior Member

Default To singuanti: Thanks, Mr. Steve

Hi Mr. Steve,
I think I was lucky to have the lighting condition and repeatable environment to test the shot. I have ordered a replacement tripod from amazon.com. I did not received it before my Yosemite trip. I have had a few screwed up photos together with a few good ones. I really like the D70. It has given me lots fun.
Thank you for like this photo and I am honored that you list this photo as one of your favorites.
Cheers
Wes