Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great vinicio 2006-08-25 6:05

Bel panorama e bella atmosfera sicuramente Pierluigi, avrei spinto piω sulle cime, troppe zone scure nella foto, ma per rendere l'atmosfera hai ragione tu, meglio una vista larga, complimienti.
Ciao
Vinicio

Old 08-04-2006, 09:55 PM
TE Expert

Default To drm: Your rewarding words, your roses to me...

Hi Mario:

At your 'admiration', I asked myself, "Do I deserve?"
As you saw, the majority of my pictures are nothing. The ones that friends gave the verdict "good!" are results of luck, or the obvious success of camera manufacturer.

Reading more, you will see that all of pictures I posted have one same purpose: to invite friends to waste some minutes, reading what I heard, saw, learned and collected while trekking around.

Recently, a friend concluded that I have lived in extreme miserable situation during the war, and now my past reflects in the way I pressed the camera's shutter release. I didn't tell him, but now I tell you that he maybe correct.

When going out there, seeing something that struck my heart, I recorded it and going home looking for 'someone' to share. The mister 'someone' is rare among 34,500 TrekEarth members. However, you are one, and you stand up to tap my shoulder, saying "way to go!".

Yes. If my health still grant me just enough energy to continue, I would.
Yes. Please continue your support, by pointing out whenever you see that I am about to be off-tracked, or my posting becomes useless.

Muchas gracias,

Thanh
Old 08-24-2006, 03:57 PM
TE Junior Member

Default Re: To drm: Your rewarding words, your roses to me...

Hi Thanh, I'm sorry I only saw your reply now (I'm still not used to the TE dynamics!).
"Waste some minutes"? If your photos tell stories, I want to read your stories. I'd be wasting time if I didn't. You say the way you press the shutter button reflects your past. That's powerful. I want to know about that. I can't think of much that is more valuable than having the privilege to share someone's stories, whether they are narrated in photography, prose, poetry, music or whatever. It's the only way I know to try and understand the world.
Ciao
Mario