Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Old 09-10-2005, 09:59 PM
TE Expert

Default To Guntram: Well, I'm happy...

...that you wrote. This morning, I saw your last picture on TE, and I was impressed. I could not write something since I was in a rush. I did not take your name in a note. And now, you're there, without me searching! :D So, I will go and write you a note, but you will know it is not because you gave me some points and comments, but because I really like your photo!

By the way, I guess it's a stupid question, but I see often "tfs" and I don't understand the meaning of it. I looked in NetLingo, but could not find it. Could you please, help me to decipher the meaning of it?

Thank you for everything!

Claire
Old 09-11-2005, 06:23 PM
TE Newbie

Default Re: To Guntram: Well, I'm happy...

Hi Claire,

thanks for your words here, and the compliment for the photo. I'm really into the morning light at the moment, and we were really lucky for the last two weeks we had clear sunny days and very, very beautiul mornings. Some people here thought I went crazy, but I got up every morning at six or so and went out for 2 or three hours ... very, VERY unusual for me ... well, the dark season will soon arrive, and I will catch up on that lost hours of sleep in winter ...

Somebody mentioned here that it would be the afternoon light on your photo?? I thought it was morning light ... and the setting of the park looks so similar to the parks here in Potsdam.

By the way: 'tfs'is simply short for 'thanks for sharing'.
(PS: there are no stupid questions at all, never. It's stupid not to have questions ... that's what I learnt at school).

Have a nice Sunday and take care!

Greetings

Guntram
Old 09-11-2005, 06:46 PM
TE Expert

Default To Guntram: TFS!

TFS... your knowledge! :D That was simple! And so obvious!

For the light, it was the end of the day: 18:33. I would like to be able to get up early and catch that morning light. I know that is a good idea. But, it is hard for me since I am the night type of person. :( I have to do with it, so I try to catch the evening light. And the night light.

Have a nice Sunday too!

Claire