Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great fmg 2005-04-02 18:53

Espero que tenhas mais ceus destes para mostrar...
Um abraηo.

Old 03-31-2005, 09:44 AM
TE Newbie

Default To karina: Reply On Ecola Beach photo

Hi Karina, I don't think I mind the workshop, but I'm not quite sure what you meant. If you meant photo workshop I don't mind, however I was wondering if I could see what you did. Thanks, Giuseppe
Old 03-31-2005, 11:40 AM
TE Newbie

Default Re: To karina: Reply On Ecola Beach photo

Hi Giuseppe,
Now I think we're both confused ;D I posted a photoworkshop that I referred to. I'm not sure why you can't see it but if I go to your picture and click on workshop it appears. Let me know if you still have problems...
Karina
Old 03-31-2005, 11:41 AM
TE Newbie

Hi Giuseppe,
Now I think we're both confused ;D I'm not sure why you can't see it but if I go to your picture and click on workshop it appears. Let me know if you still have problems...
Karina
Old 03-31-2005, 08:24 PM
TE Newbie

Karina,
I figured it out, thank you and it looks good croped like that. I wasn't sure what the workshop was, this was the first of my photos that was put in one. Thanks.
Giuseppe
Old 03-31-2005, 08:33 PM
TE Newbie

Karina,
How do I put a photo into a workshop. The last photo I put on TE, I wanted to crop a little. Let me know if you can help me.
Giuseppe
Old 04-01-2005, 04:15 AM
TE Newbie

Default Re: Reply On Ecola Beach photo

Hi Giuseppe,

If you want to edit a picture of your own you get the original and edit in an editing program, say photoshop (I have elements 3 which is a simpler, cheaper version). I'm not sure if you have an editing program but they are well worth having. You may be able to downlaod a trial version of an editing program from the net, to try for a while before you buy one. Maybe check the Adobe site.

So edit (in example photoshop)and then on the TE site you can do one of two things
- go to your photos page. On the far left of the page it has photo options. Click on 'post to workshop'. Then you can upload your improved image and it will be attached as a workshop. You can do up to 2 workshops per day.
or
go to your 'My account' and click on 'Manage' at the far right. It will give you all your photos and details. For each photo you have the option of 'repost'. Follow this to upload your new photo. The advantage of this is that your improved photo will appear at the front of the gallery complete with the points you've already recieved for it. (A repost counts as a new posting, so if you have already posted a picture today it won't let you, you will need to wait until tomorrow).

I hope this has been helpful. I saw your new photo and it is lovely. If you don't have an editing program yet I can crop it for you if you like and post to workshop. You could then copy it on to your computer then upload it as a repost.

Karina
Old 04-02-2005, 01:16 AM
TE Newbie

Karina,

Thanks for all of the help. If you get around to it I'd appreciate you croping the other photo for me. I don't know if a workshop program would be the thing for me, becuase the only thing I like to do with my photos is at most crop them.

I appriciate all the directions, I do need to crop a lot of my photos because when I scan them into my computer the don't line up right. By the way...I'm jelous that you live in Australia.

Thanks again...Giuseppe
Old 04-03-2005, 03:25 PM
TE Newbie

Hi Giuseppe,

No problem....
Anymore questions just ask :)

isn't it funny how we are envious of people that live elsewhere. Oregan looks lovely too!