Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great holmertz 2021-12-05 5:47

Hello Malgo,
The bridge is an interesting feature in the background, although we have seen closer and clearer views of it in some earlier photos. In this photo it's the obviously bad weather that makes the strongest impression. The cloudy sky, low light and strong wind make this look like late autumn, even though it was just after midsummer.
I must say that my immediate impression was that the photo is heavily tilted to the right, but when I check a very large version and look at the concrete pillars I realize they are perfectly straight. It's the distant shore that makes me so confused.
Kind regards,
Gert

Old 12-05-2021, 04:03 PM
TE Expert

Talking To holmertz: Date error

Hi Gert, Thanks for the critique. At first, I couldn't understand what you were writing about midsummer. But I forgot that there was an error in the data setting in my camera. The photo was taken on 10th October. I have corrected it now.

Best regards Malgo
Old 12-05-2021, 04:13 PM
TE Expert

Indeed I was surprised that it was already such a long time since you were there. I could hardly believe how time flies. ;-)
Gert