Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Old 05-07-2008, 09:00 AM
TE Senior Member

Default encore une photo supprime

Troisime photo supprime en peu de temps,
ce matin , la raison est : Elaborate frame????????
je commence un peu saturer de leur systme compltement arbitraire.

Third photo removed in a short time,
this morning, the reason is: Elaborate frame ????????
I just started to be saturated by their system completely arbitrary.
Old 05-07-2008, 09:02 AM
TE Senior Member

Default Re: encore une photo supprime

merci a tous ceux qui avaient laiss un commentaire

thank you to all those who had left a comment.
Old 05-07-2008, 09:11 AM
TE Expert

Dsol...

S'ils mettaient ne serait-ce qu'un centime de l'nergie qu'ils mettent supprimer des photos pour amliorer le site alors qu'on se pleint des mme disfonctionnement en vain depuis des mois voire des annes...

Peux-tu en dire un peu plus sur ton cadre (voire reposter l'image en WS d'une autre), a pourrait nous tre utile pour savoir ce qu'ils entendent par "elaborate frame"...
Old 05-07-2008, 09:15 AM
TE Senior Member

c'est ce que je vais faire, merci de ton soutien,
je suis a la recherche de sites sympas ou on peut poster des photos sans subir les foudres des moderateurs..

didier
Old 05-07-2008, 09:17 AM
TE Junior Member

Bonjour Didier,
This is the reason many of the old members have gone, and some keep going away, yesterday I saw member 'bwiti' was also moving away.
This site has many qualities and I recognize them but has a very big problem which is this feeling of dictatorship we can get from the moderators.
To be honest I didn't saw your removed photo and cannot evaluate if the frame was too elaborated or not, but when I see photos using photos uploaded where we can clearly see paint filters from photoshop, or negative photos made on photoshop and then we see our(yours) photo removed because of a supposed 'too elaborated frame', I just can agree with you.
Don't mean with these words to tell you to move away because this would be another loss for the comunity here but maybe an alert to the moderators that seem not to understand, that YES this is their site but who makes the site is US, the 'fools' that keep on going and uploading photos and bringing more members to the community.
Maybe it's time for those who raised their 'voice' when the site was bought from Adam Silverman, to raise it again and speak a bit more with us, instead of deleting constantly the photos we upload with care in such a COLD and DISTANT way that the feeling we get is 'ok, i'm not welcome here no longer so maybe it's better to move away'.
From my side I still am here because I truly like the site, and the persons I've met here but sometimes it already passed thru my mind to move on to another site, because one thing I do not like is to be ruled like a child, 'you don't do this because I don't want and like it, period, no explanation, just an automatic answer'.
Rgds.
Paulo
Old 05-07-2008, 09:25 AM
TE Senior Member

thanks for your kind comment
the photo concerned is here
Old 05-07-2008, 09:28 AM
TE Senior Member

Apparement cela ne rentre pas dans le "cadre" du TOS .... Ok je sors ...
Si tu n'avais pas prcisez que c'tait du numerique, cela passerait mieux ...
Old 05-07-2008, 09:32 AM
TE Senior Member

et si en plus il faut tricher sur la provenance des photos on ne s'en sort plus, de toute faon c'est pas un drame, le soleil brille , les oiseaux chantent et la vie et belle!!!!!
Old 05-07-2008, 09:35 AM
TE Junior Member

Hello again,
Ok, now I see the frame and it's not the most conventional one, but what about one photo I say with a copy/paste of a magazine on it 3 times along the frame? wasn't this also a photo to remove?
To be completely honest I must agree that it is not a conventional frame but there is nothing on it so 'shocking' that justifies the removal of the good portrait you had there.
I think to avoid these situations one e-mail alerting to the fact that the frame was not the most suitable along the sit rules was more than enough and then if the member insisted on uploading with those frames then they could remove the photo.
Even with what I say above that doesn't mean at all that there is an excessive elaboration of the frame on that photo.
Interesting though is the fact that some members were complaining on this same forum about problems with the receival of e-mails but not even an automatic answer was given to them, nothing at all.
This is the way TE is going now better than ever, I can say :((((
Old 05-07-2008, 09:40 AM
TE Senior Member

Il ne s'agit pas de tricher, mais on va dire que c'est d'un simple oublie d'information ;o) !
Dans le doute les modo ne vont pas la supprimer ... S'il faut en arriver l pour viter les sujets sans fins sur les photos retires qui ne rentre pas dans le cadre ...