Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great zto 2004-03-17 1:53

What a great out come of your experiment Manuel. This is just to great. How you have focused on the third boy (the leader) and gradually given less focus to to the boys in front. You are telling the story even without the note here Manuel. Really really good. Keep it up.

BTW, I was hearing a couple of students taking on the bus the yesterday. The were studying to become photographers and complained about how boring it was to do potraits. That it was difficult to find insperation and do something difrent, etc, etc. I could not help to think about you. Had they only seen your potraits they would see how much inspiration there is and how great pictures they could take. This is just another example of that Manuel.:)

Old 03-17-2004, 09:37 AM
TE Expert

Default Meebrug

Hallo Fred, ik ben helemaal niet kwaad over uw werk in WS, iedereen leerd van iedereen dus voormij mag u altijd verbeteren, zo zie ik ook hoe anderen werken. Bedankt Fred voor de erkenning van mijn foto's en de punten.
Tot wederhoren.
John