Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great VeeJayCee 2006-12-10 11:50

Hi Aniuddha. This picture should make we westerners grateful for the comparatively easy lives we lead yet in many ways I envy these men their simple way of life in the outdoors.
In this image you have excellent composition formed by the posts from right to left and the the boat from left to right. The picture is also very colourful without being over-saturated and very sharp too. The exposure is also spot-on. Excellent taking technique. The only change I might propose would be to crop at the horizon line as the sky and far shore are weak and contribute nothing to the image. If it doesn't contribute, it usually takes away and weakens the impact of the whole image.

Old 12-11-2006, 07:07 AM
TE Junior Member

Default To ramesh_lalwani: Hi

Thanks Ramesh for writing after such a long interval. This is the same place of which even you posted such lovely images. Its the Qala-i-Kuhna mosque at Purana Qila in Delhi. You'll find this view when you look up from the grill on the left hand corner inside the mosque
regards
Aadil