To jmdaoudal: Thank you - The TrekEarth Forums

Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great KevRyan 2006-11-04 16:59

Beautiful light, movement and composition Brady - this series is fantastic and this one hits my favourites - a really fine image.

bw kev

Old 11-04-2006, 08:18 PM
TE Junior Member

Default To jmdaoudal: Thank you

Thank you for the critique and the feedback.
About the actual "success" of this photo, I'm a bit surprized myself. The points are one thing but I don't think the photo has been seen that many times either, for the moment it has only been view 54 times.
Ah well, what's done is done. I just get the feeling sometimes that the entire consept of TE is a bit based on what we in Norway would call "Trynefaktor" or simply translated to "Facial factor" or "Popularity factor".
Due to my working hours I usually post photos around 11-12PM in the evening or 11-12 AM.
And it simply seems that not to many people are only at those hours...

Doesn't really matter, as long as some people eventually see it and share their views, then I am happy.

Cheers!

Odd Jarle
Old 11-05-2006, 12:27 AM
TE Senior Member

Default Re: To jmdaoudal: Thank you

May be it is you to be discovered :-)) you have a fair level in photography.
TE is a big machine and to be seen needs a lot of visits and critiques to the others and then I must admit this visibility allows an entry to an active group (this is not the "families" as described negatively in threads)...
(You know as a technician the statistic Pareto's law, 80 % of the activity (post + critiques) here is done by 20% of the photographers)
This is honourable and offers the possibility to learn about Earth of course and also increases ability in composition and technic.
Friendly
Jean Michel