Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great jemaflor 2008-12-04 11:10

Salut Patrice,
Un bon angle pour donner encore plus de hauteur et d'impact ΰ la tour parιe de lumiθres bleues, bon ca manque un peu de nettetι.

Old 12-04-2008, 03:34 AM
TE Junior Member

Default To plimrn: busy

Hi there,
I have been busy full time work and grad school keep me on my toes. I still take lots of photos (just got back from Portugal 2 months ago). I stopped spending much time on TE after moving and the aftermath of being hom owners kept me busy. I slowly started posting again, but got turned off by the bickering in the forums and a couple of not so nice e mails about my notes, so I took a break. I check the gallery daily and visit some of my favorite artists. This quarter is over in a week (I am so tired of research papers) and maybe I will have more times during the school holidays. I get surprised when I realize people stilll remember my work.
If you're ever up this way let me know I love to show off San francisco and the peninsula.
cristina

Cristina
Old 12-04-2008, 11:57 PM
TE Expert

Default Re: To plimrn: busy

Thank you that's a lovely offer. We pass throughg the area several times a year on our commute between SD and Bend OR.
With grad school AND a new house, you really don't have time for TE!! I'm glad it's mostly good things keeping you away. Sorry about the unpleasant comments.
HLJ, Pat