Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great yeln 2010-02-24 23:11

pozdravljen Željko

najprej čestitke za to prekrasno sliko. sva približno istih let zato bom uporabil kar (ti). verjetno si potreboval več časa, da si ujel ta trenutek, ki ga kaže tvoja slika. meni še ni uspelo, zato mi je ta slika še posebej všeč.
Bravo!

pozdrav v Srbijo
Vojko

Old 02-24-2010, 05:39 AM
TE Junior Member

Default To steve911: WS

Hi Steve,
thanks a lot for your suggestion and the WS. Concerning the tilted horizon i've had the choice between an even horizon or an even building, i've chosen the building.(i think in your WS the building is tilted)
The tilted horizon is like a bow, i think it comes from the wide-angle.
I use the rule of third and the golden cut in most of my picture, but i think there are sometimes pictures, where you can put the motiv in the center for a better effect.
I hope you don't mind my opinion. I like these discussions at TE, it brings us forward.
best wishes
Hartmut
Old 02-25-2010, 11:39 PM
TE Newbie

Smile Opinions

Quote:
Originally Posted by hardyuno View Post
Hi Steve,
thanks a lot for your suggestion and the WS. Concerning the tilted horizon i've had the choice between an even horizon or an even building, i've chosen the building.(i think in your WS the building is tilted)
The tilted horizon is like a bow, i think it comes from the wide-angle.
I use the rule of third and the golden cut in most of my picture, but i think there are sometimes pictures, where you can put the motiv in the center for a better effect.
I hope you don't mind my opinion. I like these discussions at TE, it brings us forward.
best wishes
Hartmut
Hi Hartmut,

Whenever giving our opinion we always take a chance since we don't know the reasons the photographer took that picture that way. It is an excellent picture and agree with you that these discussions are really interesting. I am learning a lot more from these discussions and WS than just looking at pictures.

Thanks for your comments,

Steve