Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great emka 2013-09-27 23:42

hello dear Takero, No festival this time? Shirakawa-go nearby was also my favourite village in Japan. Buit hbow nice to see Cosmos bipinnatus is my favourite flower. My grandma had it in her garden and it grows eveywhere. In Tibet and in Patagonia. and now I see it also in Japan. Thanks!! Warm regrads

Malgo

Old 09-29-2013, 11:52 AM
TE Junior Member

Default To macjake: Hi Craig

hi Craig,
Yes indeed, everything you see here is abandoned now, and if you do win that lottery it can all be yours!! Sadly, the gates were locked and there was no way inside. A local told me that perhaps the gatekeeper would allow me in if I was nice, but there was no one around to ask. In saying that, I did stand around coughing loudly (and in a really fake way) to try and attract their attentions, but it didn't work. I managed to take this through the gates, which thankfully have no had boards put up over them.

I would love to walk through this place as it is today, hear the echoes and call to the ghosts which I agree there must be, absolutely MUST be in a place like this. Still, I haven't checked my lotto ticket yet. How about, if I win, I buy this place and invite all of Trekearth to the housewarming

Have a great sunday
Noel