Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great ACL1978 2012-07-31 7:56

Brano - Montenegro's coast is very high on my to-see list, and I'm happy to see a shot of Herceg Novi here, as it tends to get overlooked in favor of Kotor and Dubrovnik too often. Nice capture of the square, with good light and clarity. I hope you post more shots from here so that I can live vicariously!

Andrew

Old 07-31-2012, 08:05 PM
TE Junior Member

Thumbs up To SnapRJW: Black and white

Hi Rosemary.
Cheers for coming back time and time again to my images

I know i should get out more on TE and critique more.

It does seem that black and white does not fall so well on here but its what i do. I have a colour version of this one but i prefer the simplicity of the B/W

I am gonna go back and shoot these rocks again i have shot before but this is the first time since i moved to my full frame which helps no end as i can go ultra wide when needed. In this case it was a 25mm shot rather than 17mm i generally shoot at. This compressed the depth perception slightly and allowed for a better composition

The more simplistic softer version of my b/w shooting was employed rather than my more gritty. With the long exposure the world was smoothed out and i felt it would be better presented in this way.

Thanks again
John