Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Old 12-23-2005, 10:07 PM
TE Expert

Default To Guntram: Wow!

Hi Guntram!

You're pretty good in French, you know? Yes, I understood your "jargon", don't worry and I appreciate your effort. I would like to answer in German, but it would be a computer translation since I don't know a word in that language!

I'm not a very "Christmas" person. So I will not have party tomorrow. And don't worry, I don't feel sad about that. I like lights, songs (for one week only, though). But I don't like the mercantile about it. I hope that your Christmas time will be a good one. And I wish you a very good year 2006. With lots of pictures for us to see!

Danke! ;)

Claire
Old 12-23-2005, 10:33 PM
TE Newbie

Default Re: To Guntram: Wow!

Thank you, Claire!

I'm not a Christmas-person either ... in fact, I hate family-gatherings and everything that has to do with it. Since I moved away from near Cologne to Berlin(25 years ago) I have always successfully avoided that. I prefer to see my "gang" in "single portions" only. But I like this time "between" the years a lot, when everything seems a little bit upside down, at least in some parts of Berlin this is true ... but I'm not a party-person either. Oh, I forgot about the meals. well, that's what I really like about Chistmas. Cooking! But not for more than 2 people ...

Anyway, I do also wish to see lots of your pictures in the coming year as well. You've made an extraordinary development so far ... which is very, very inspiring!
t-f-s so far, and in the future!

Greetings

Guntram