Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great ourania 2012-10-01 14:20

Hello Steven,
an exquisite, suggestive, almost mystical image of great natural beauty and atmosphere. All the natural elements contribute their distinctive shapes and textures, your point of view, composition and management of light and shadows have created an image of superb unity and harmony. Your lighting is most effective. Admirable work, congratulations and thank you!
All the best, have a great month,
Ourania

Old 10-02-2012, 05:00 AM
TE Junior Member

Default To ourania: Hello Ourania

Hello and thank you for your kindest of words describing what God had chose to offer me this day! Your critique was by far the most pleasurable of any that I have read to date and as I cannot see far enough into the future where any other could possibly be warmer and shared with the feelings that I too hold for the most hallowed locations on Earth that I have been honored to stand upon.
I do have a question for you, where is your families origination? Your name does not share with me if you are from Europe, west or east, so I am very curious?
I too wish you the best month ahead and will look forward to seeing your beautiful images from the other side of my Universe...

[email protected]

Thanks Again,
Steve
Old 10-02-2012, 02:50 PM
TE Senior Member

Hello Steve,
thank you very much for your warm and kind words too! Your pictures and very beautiful and interesting because of the way you approach your subjects.
I'm Greek, my name is ancient greek but my surname is of turkish origin, a quite common surname in Greece. We don't know much about our ancestry before four generations back but I feel pretty sure I'm Greek
Thank you again and wish you all the best,
Ourania