Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Old 12-23-2008, 06:42 PM
TE Expert

Default Re: Just to lighten the mood...

....and I guess they would like to be able to play amongst their olives and pick them too!

http://www.trekearth.com/viewphotos.php?l=5&p=537943

Merry Christmas from Christ's Birthplace!
Old 12-23-2008, 09:21 PM
TE Expert

you lucky man! merry christmas!
Old 12-23-2008, 09:40 PM
TE Expert

I was being ironic J - NOT THERE REALLY at the moment! I can wish though! Instead - a bit further south in Paris from the 26th for a week. Still a lucky man!!

Best wishes to you all - Merry Christmas!

Now for something lighter......

Did you hear the story about Madame De Gaulle?

On his retirement C de G was given a celebratory reception by the British Ambassador - Madame De Gaulle was asked what she was looking forward to on the retirement of her husband - to the shock of those gathered she replied "a penis" - to save further embarrassment her husband Charles sprang to the rescue "my dear" he said " I think that you will find that the English pronounce that 'appiness!'

All ze best of ze 'appiness' for ze New Year!

best wishes Kev ;-)))
Old 12-23-2008, 09:49 PM
TE Senior Member

kev, that is one beautiful note and one talking picture!
thank you for both

merry christmas
Old 12-23-2008, 09:53 PM
TE Senior Member

i meant <a href="http://www.trekearth.com/viewphotos.php?l=5&p=537943" target=_blank>this photo and note</a> not the madame de gaulle story ;o)
Old 12-23-2008, 10:45 PM
TE Junior Member

To bantonbuju: ...just cheaper - the 50 1.8 not the 50 1.4 / the 18-55, not the 17-55 2.8, etc, etc. ...a tangerine would be darker than a regular orange which is more orange than a carrot but I believe a clementine beats them all as a canteloupe is just a day that god was feeling really lazy so he just tinted it a bit.
To siolaw: ...yeah, it was in bad taste. I really wanted to put my opinion up with the polonaise thing but I figured I would get in "less trouble" with this one.
To Columbiana: 1) all depends on what kind of cheese. Swiss says leave me alone. American says leave me alone or I'll shoot you. Meunster says "achtung". Sharp gives you some sharp answer. etc, etc.
2) there here to receive help
3) succeeded in failing
4) refer to #2 - if you're here to help others and there are no others than you start helping yourself - you go to a group where there are others, get all confused and the others start helping you because we are all her to help others.
To avene:
1) because they really have no idea what there doing most of the time so they are practicing in bullshitting
2) because bill gates is/was the richest man in the world and he didn't want a stop button
To fkostas: first one ...like the guy who burnt himself on mcdonalds coffee because it was too hot ...so now they can't make their coffee too hot because of it ...maybe all the other restaurants followed suit ???
...I have no friggin idea
...maybe you could trip a fast zombie where as a slow zombie wouldn't be trippable.

Merry Xmas / Happy Hannukah to everyone
Hopefully Polonaise will come back. I don't even pretend to know the whole story but the least I can say is that at least TE did something about it. Whether right or wrong I don't know.