Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Old 01-17-2012, 02:48 PM
TE Expert

Talking To daddo: Ciao caro Klaudio

Ciao caro Klaudio

Happy New Year dear friend. I hope the year brings you happiness, health and lots of travel.

Thanks for your very encouraging critique. I decided to post a "people shot" first up as it's a genre I have never been comfortable with and want to do more of.

This shot was completely unplanned. The girls were some distance off from me and I had a huge coconut in my hands drinking from it at the time. I almost threw the coconut at my husband so I could capture these lovely girls walking towards me. The weather conditions were extremely hot and sunny, so I think the girl on the right decided to cover herself and her friends with the scarf. Probably not so effective against the sun, but very helpful to my photo

I must confess to having a bit of a love/hate relationship with Malaysia as a country. There were so many beautiful things to see and yet so many things that were unattractive and quite scary. A land of contradictions. But two things I remain unambivalent about were the beauty of the people and the delicious food!

Thanks again, you're up late. Go to bed!
Lisa