Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Old 02-15-2013, 07:13 PM
TE Junior Member

Default To maloutim: Hello!

Hi Marie-Louise,

no, you haven΄t bored me at all - we have a lot in common! Which subjects did you teach - and which age group? I teach 10 - 14 year olds. My subjects are English, Geography and Computer Science.
This lady was my first boss, and she was the best boss one can imagine. I learned a lot from her.
I think it΄s always nice to stay in contact with former pupils. It΄s interesting to see how they "develop" after school ... high school or apprenticeship, ... Many pupils keep contact via Facebook.

Do you think I was to rude with the boy who posted the "jovial" self portrait?

Have a nice weekend,
Gsii
Old 02-15-2013, 07:32 PM
TE Expert

I used to teach English to 11 to 15-16 year-olds, and had a great time. My pic 129 is my retirement photo. 89- 108-- 110- 127- 139- 140- 142- 143 bring great memories of my teaching days. I organised school trips to England, Ireland, and also went with the pupils to Spain and Italy. Lovely !

No, I didn't think you were rude to Dush. I just didn't get straight away your reason for giving him no points.
I understood a bit later.
His note wasn't elaborate enough.
I normally try to always find something positive to encourage new comers. But it's often to no avail. Most of the time I never get any acknowledgement from these newcomers. So, I get discouraged with trying to welcome them.

Have a nice weekend too.
Have you got a lot of snow in Austria ?