Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great mismet 2004-11-19 6:20

Hello Maria,
First i would like to say that this is a great project and what i like the most is seeing people coming together from different places that met through a web site related with photography.
Very good pov i think.I would shoot probably from the same angle as this is much like my taste.The textures and the colours are great.
Congratulations.
M.Ismet

Old 11-19-2004, 09:12 PM
TE Junior Member

Default To mismet: The project

Hi Mustafa! :-) Glad you liked the project! Actually my intention is to make the next project together with as many as possible members of Balcan countries. However we decided with George to see how this one will be accepted and then to proceed further with the organisation of the other. I think that Greece, Bulgaria and Turkey are very close geographically and quite suitable for a week-end mutual project to be executed..;-)

Have a nice evening and thank you for the nice words!
Maria

ps: I posted a picture for you with a view of Varna port, although it is in background. I think it was two pics ago.
Old 11-19-2004, 11:13 PM
TE Junior Member

Default Re: To mismet: The project

Hello Maria,
Sorry for late reply as i didn't see it yesterday and have just arrived home from work.Anyway..:)
That is a very good idea i think to come together.I would love to join if any of these would be possible for me to come.
I also just checked your picture of Varna Port.You are so kind to do that.Actually this is part of my job.I am working for a company dealing with container transportation and Varna Port is one the places where we ship goods.I do like the pictures of these ports.Thanks so much.
Take Care,
M.Ismet