Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great AROBN54 2008-03-05 7:09

Hello, Alexei,
Welcome to Trekearth. You have captured the brilliant Caribbean colors very nicely. I spent a couple of years in Antigua and oh, yes, it does get hot. Very nice light, excellent color. It's too bad about the power lines, but unrealistic to think you could get rid of them all. Nice beginning, though. Thanks and keep posting,
Shelly

Old 03-06-2008, 12:41 PM
TE Newbie

Default To AROBN54: thanks for the comment

Hi Shelly, thanks for the welcoming comments ))
i do feel quite enthusiastic about this site and picture sharing as a beginning traveller)
as for the power lines - in fact i loved them, cause they looked very different from the ones we have in Siberia - so it only added to the exotics! ))

why only one photo from Greece?? - by the way, the place where I will live is Crete, it is amazing that the first person who writes me on here has got only one photo from Grece and it is from Crete! )))
Old 03-07-2008, 01:22 PM
TE Senior Member

Default Re: To AROBN54: thanks for the comment

Hi, Alexei,

It's nice to get an enthusiastic new member to Trekearth. You asked why only one shot from Greece? All my old pictures are prints from film and the quality suffers when I scan them on my scanner. Antigua must have been quite a shocking change from Siberia. You are fortunate, too, to be living in Crete. What a wonderful place that is. Again, welcome to Trekearth. Enjoy it, it's a fun site.

Shelly