Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great manny 2004-11-07 8:35

Hi Sunny...a picture close to my heart. It is so nice to see students smiling and very behaved.

Anyway, you did well here. The light is not distracting. The colors are well-saturated. I wish I can do the same with my students...one of these days.

Old 11-07-2004, 06:22 PM
TE Junior Member

Default To manny: The students

Hi Manny, and thank you for the kind words!! :-)
I think this is a great idea to take a shot of your students too! Actually we could try & convince our other colleagues on this site (I believe we - teachers here, are a lot..;-)), so we can create a mutual theme "Students from around the world" or something like that.
The TE fellows I know that are colleagues in teaching, are (by nickname):(you)"manny" , "Jeppe", "RGatward", "bertolucci", "Eagle78", "Kenny10pin", "orme", "dsidwell"...Guess there are a lot more, but unfortunatelly I haven't come across them or they didn't specified their profession on their Intro page. Maybe better post the suggestion on the Forums? :-)
Have a great end of the weeekend!
Maria
Old 11-08-2004, 04:57 PM
TE Junior Member

Default Re: To manny: The students

I think, Maria, that you have more convincing power than I do. I will contribute for sure...

Anyway, you can add Darren too.

Manny