To stiginthedump: thank you - The TrekEarth Forums

Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great stiginthedump 2007-10-26 2:18

I've been having a look at your India shots Quentin and in my opinion they seem to fall into two catergoties. Firstly you have some with a lot of detail and which tell a decent story. Those in the second bunch seem to portray some part of everyday life, but aren't as detailed or just seem to do nothing. I'm gonna put this into the second category.

To me the most interesting part of the photo is the man on the right
and everything else seems pale in comparison - just people buying their goods, so maybe I'd like to see the man more close up or something. Don't take my words the wrong way ( i have ahard enough time expressing myself as it is) but i like to speak my mind sometimes!

Thanks

Old 10-26-2007, 11:01 AM
TE Junior Member

Default To stiginthedump: thank you

Hi Will
I really appreciate your comment on my photo. For me the most important thing is that people just tell what they like and what they dislike about a photo in their comment. I know that it is difficult and that we don't want to hurt the autor. Myself I' very careful when I comment on an image but it doesn't help to improve yoursel if we only say that everything is ok. For this shot I agree that the point of view is not the best at all... I just posted it because I like those green and red color and the man on the right.
Regards
Quentin