To singuanti: Well Good Evening - The TrekEarth Forums

Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great singuanti 2007-09-21 18:38

Hey Paul. This is an excellent alternative POV and a complete different way of seeing this beach. I've tried this sort of thing before but never have been this successful. The super low shooting angle is what makes it so good. Have a great weekend!

Old 09-22-2007, 04:49 AM
TE Expert

Default To singuanti: Well Good Evening

When I posted this photo I had second thoughts for a while whether to post something alternative than the usual. But then again I began to wonder if trek earth may need some alternative viewpoints to look at. I think the redeeming aspect of this shot was the sun just came up on the sand thus creating the interesting shadow lines. I now regret not shooting with the tripod and with a greater depth of focus shot. Sometimes on the fly its hard to get into the creative zone and then remember all the technical end of things at the same time... I am sure you know what I mean seeing you too have taken a great number of photos. Thanks for stopping by.

Paul
Old 09-23-2007, 01:57 PM
TE Senior Member

Default Re: To singuanti: Well Good Evening

I think the amount of DOF you had is fine. I can see why you might want a tiny bit more but you do have the most important part of the scene in focus.

Have a good Sunday!

Steve