Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great SamB 2007-09-06 13:25

Hello, Radek--
The composition, concept, and timing are great. B
Beyond the green cast, which is probably partly due to the reflection of the greens in the room, but seems a bit overdone, i think the one other thing that bothers me a little bit about this one is the feet in the upper left, just a little distracting up there. Otherwise this is a well-seen and unexpected piece.
Thanks!
sam

Old 09-06-2007, 11:12 PM
TE Newbie

Default To SamB: haha....you expetr's of photo shop

this picture was taken outside but under green roof, that's why is so green.... that's all, don't be so expert of photo shop, this is top level of the building-kind of garden on the top of building under green roof, expert of the photoshop..hahahahaha, you expert's....haha
Old 09-07-2007, 04:20 AM
TE Junior Member

Default Re: To SamB: haha....you expetr's of photo shop

Surely, Radek, you didn't find my comment to be suggesting that i am an expert of Photoshop. i recognized that it was possibly due to the environment, citing reflection rather than roof, but the idea is the same, and never stated that i was sure it was a result of post-processing, merely that i wasn't sure if i thought the green was too much or not. i'm horribly sorry if you found my critique offensive, i was merely trying to offer my taste on what may or may not have been post-processing (and ultimately was not, so i stand corrected).