Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great tsetsegee 2007-07-20 23:30

A good photo. It remainds me when I was studied in Russia in 80th.
Cheers,
Tsetsegee

Old 07-21-2007, 09:18 AM
TE Newbie

Default To tsetsegee: Mongolia

Thanks for your compliment, and looking forward to your photos from Mongolia. I almost went on a tour to Bayan-Olegei Aimak this year but it didn't work out, but still, Mongolia is firmly on my "must travel to" list. Let me know if you need help translating your website into Russian, I'm sure there are quite enough people interested in tours to Mongolia here, and there is not too much sensible offers on the market.
Old 07-24-2007, 01:37 AM
TE Newbie

Default Re: To tsetsegee: Mongolia

Hello,
Thank you very much for your offer. It would be nice. How much would you like to charge, if you do, or I just translate my way and then you make a prove reading. In the past Mongolia had very good relationship with Russian, even nowadays too. So, I'm sure some people will travel to Mongolia. Lately, I've seen many Russian travellers in Mongolia who join to adventure tours.

Looking forward to hearing from you in due course.
Kind regards.
Tsetsegee
Old 07-25-2007, 12:10 AM
TE Newbie

Default Re: To tsetsegee: Mongolia

Hello Tsetsegee,

We can do it in whichever way is most convenient - I can translate pieces of the website when I have free time, or you can do it and I will proofread. I wasn't really thinking of money for it; after all, maybe one day I will go to Mongolia for a tour and we will work something out, or maybe simply more people will be able to see your country, and everyone will be better off for it :)

Just post in this thread which way is the most convenient and then we'll probably switch to regular e-mail for notifications when some more text is ready, I think.

All the best,
Michael